Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my book blog.  Books are my passion, and my escape when I need a few moments (ok, hours...) away from life.  You always know you've found an excellent book when you can't go to sleep unless you know how it ends.  Reviewing books is a new thing to me, mostly because I've always considered what I read to be no one's business but mine.  I read for me.  I've never been one to join a book club so I can discuss how a book made me feel and hear what everyone else thought of the book.  But, the longer I've been reading, the more I find myself following other's book blogs for guidance.  I am strictly an e-reader and the amount of books out there in e-form are staggering.  Sometimes looking for a new book can be overwhelming and a good review can either make or break a book for me.  So, why not create my own book blog so I can help others decide if that new e-book is really worth your hard earned money!
So, welcome....stay tuned for my first book review of Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

No comments:

Post a Comment