Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday! (Is there such a thing?)

What a crazy crazy weekend!  I literally had time to read two chapters this weekend, which might be a record low for me.
My husband took me out on Saturday for a romantic Valentine's date...a fancy dinner and tickets to the symphony.  He did good, real good and will be getting big brownie points for days to come.
Sunday afternoon I spent with my BFF.  We went to see Safe Haven - the movie adaption of the book by Nicholas Sparks.  I love going to see movies based on books I've read.  It's always fun to compare and contrast between the two and see the characters you love in the flesh.  There are a ton of book-to-movie films coming out in the next year I can't wait to see - Beautiful Creatures (next one on my list), The Host, Mortal Instruments, Catching Fire, Blood Sisters.  It's going to be an exciting year at the movie theater.
I am currently reading The Second Chance Cafe by Alison Kent.  It's publication date is March 5th (just around the corner) and I'm excited to dive in and write up my review!  Until then, Happy President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment