Thursday, February 28, 2013

Reckless Release!

Reckless comes out in 4 days!!! 


If you haven't read the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens, you are seriously missing out.  Thoughtless was probably the most intense, emotionally draining book I've ever read.  I actually think I hated it for a bit because I was so exhausted.  But it is amazing.  It's one of those books you start and just can't stop.  It's like watching a train wreck and then seeing them put everything back together again.  It leaves you bare, the second book, Effortless is just as good.  Stephens has released the first two chapter of Reckless as teasers and I have been dying to see more.

Purchase Thoughtless in paperback, Kindle or Nook
Purchase Effortless in paperback, Kindle or Nook
Pre-order Reckless in paperback, Kindle or Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment