Friday, April 26, 2013

Isn't he cute?!

Studio FBJ: jennifer &emdash; IMG_7061We had family pictures last week, and just got the proofs back.  This just became my new favorite picture ever.  You have to understand my husband never smiles in pictures.  As you can see he has a gorgeous smile, but get him in front of a camera and...nothing!  I saw this picture and was like, FINALLY!  Someone capture that super hot smile I get to see every day.  He's probably laughing because his hands are snaked around covering up my ass from the rest of the park.  Nothing like hiking up your dress, jumping your husband and exposing yourself in front hordes of children.  It was for art, I swear.
Anyway, I had to share.  He's my HEA, my hero and my rock.  Here's to hoping everyone finds their real life book boyfriend.

Photo by Studio FBJ

No comments:

Post a Comment