Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Abbi Glines!!


TODAY is YA/New Adult Author Abbi Glines Birthday!!

To celebrate, AToMR Tours has organized a huge Bloggers celebration!  So, book nerds of the world unite! And let's wish Abbi a big "Happy Birthday" as she's busy promoting her books in the UK!  (lucky dog!) 

As part of the celebration, we were told to create something unique and creative for our post.  Since my blog is titled "The Working Mom's Book Blog", I could see only one fitting option - exploiting the cuteness of my offspring!

So, without further ado...I give you the Berg girls...singing Happy Birthday to a very special author!
(sorry about the video orientation...apparently I have no idea how to shoot a video.)





Cute, Right?  My hubby and I make pretty cute kids.  It just goes to show that children will do just about anything...they seriously had no idea who they were singing to, or who the hell "Abbi" was when I told them to make that sign (which says "Happy Birthday Abbi" if you can't see it).  They just said "Ok Mommy!" and played along.  

Anyway...AToMR is also giving away SWAG, aka FREE STUFF, to celebrate!  You could win one of the following!  Just Enter Below!!


Event Giveaway:
  • (1) Print copy of The Vincent Boys - International - shipped from The Book Depository to eligible 
  • (1) Print copy of Fallen Too Far - International - shipped from The Book Depository to eligible countries.
  • (5) 'Vintage' Swag Mini-Packs: includes the original promotional bookmarks for Predestined and The Vincent Boys, plus an Existence book plate, all signed by Abbi. - International


2 comments:

  1. Haha. Yes, that too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I figured it was way cuter than me, lol. And Thanks for hosting a great event!

    ReplyDelete