Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Walking Disaster!!!

Walking Disaster: A Novel

OMG!  I love you Atria!!  
I just got my advanced copy of Walking Disaster and I think I am going to cry tears of joy!!
Walking Disaster is the sequel to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, well kind of.  It's Beautiful Disaster from Travis's POV.  We finally get to see inside that pretty little head of his.  :-)
Beautiful Disaster is my FAVORITE book ever.  Ever.  I've had Walking Disaster pre-ordered since the beginning of September, and have read BD about a million times since i bought it.  The Beautiful Disaster movie is currently being produced, and I cannot wait to see who the ycast as Travis.  I'm sure I'm not alone in that, lol.
So, excuse me.  I have some reading to do!  ;-)

Pre-order Walking Disaster - Kindle Edition
Pre-order Walking Disaster - Paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment