Monday, May 20, 2013

Virtual Teasers!


As you know, before I was a writer, I was an avid, devoted (obsessed) reader.  Teaser’s are, by far, one of my favorite things to look forward to while waiting patiently (0k, not so patiently) for a book to come out.  So, knowing there are probably at least a few book crazies out there like me, I try to fill the habit by supplying as many sneak peaks of “When You’re Ready” as I can.

Today, I decided to go the visual route and add some graphics!  Oooohhh, pretty!  I know, I’m so talented.  Ok, I confess…I didn't do them.  My husband did.  He wasn't so excited about editing graphics of half-naked men, but he agreed, because he loves me.  :-)

So here there are, a few brief teasers.  Hope you enjoy!

(Oh!  And I've started reading again!  My book is with the editor, so while I'm twiddling my thumbs, I'm reading!  So, I've got about three books to review!  Stay tuned!)

Teaser_bed
Teaser_club

No comments:

Post a Comment